Monday 1 December 2008

December the first.... and so the journal begins....
Journal my Christmas because..?? I want to find time in my hectic life to do something I love just for me...
To try to make sense of this festive time and teach my children to appreciate what it really means by re-visiting my own beliefs and values around this wondrous season.
To think more deeply about how it all makes me feel and remember Christmas past and dreams for Christmas's to come.
But most of all to document and savor my wonderful family memories... I can't wait to begin......oh, it seems I have.xxx

3 comments:

SABEE said...

Your sentiments are beautiful.. I do believe that life runs away from us and we don't always stop and think about what things mean to us. This is going t be a wonderful class.

Jay said...

Yes you definately have begun. :-)

Gem said...

Good luck with JYC - I found your blog through the forum. Your reasons for doing JYC are quite similar to mine so I will be watching your progress with interest :) x