Thursday 12 January 2012

WOYWW136 Post Christmas Blues

Welcome to the mad house as they say!
Thankfully I have a late start at work today
so I have chance to take me time.
The lovely Julia host this fab site so we can see what fellow
crafty types are up to. Bob along to her site to see..
As you can see my craft space is a messy space right now.

I needed a little light relief yesterday for reasons I will say in a moment.
I decided to scrap a pic of my daughters recent birthday,6 already cant believe it.

Another little project Ive been working on is this suitcase ,
great fun if not a bit fiddly and not sure where Im going with it now .
More pondering needed me thinks....

My trusty organiser from erincondren.com a wonderful
present from my hubby , fab something I really wanted.

Yesterday was the second anniversary of loosing my father.
It was a very difficult day but thankfully busy at work.
I miss him so much still and cant believe it gets easier.
He was my rock and I was his princess.. even now as I approach
another 40 + birthday I will always be his baby girl .
RIP Dad xxx

Hope you have a great day enjoy looking
around and thanks for dropping in.
xxxxxxxx

7 comments:

l00pyscraftcreations said...

love the L/O hun, hugs for your dad, I'm seeing how many I can get round this way.then when I have finished I'll come back again, that is if I can STOP reading all the posts first Happy WOYWW

LOu P

May said...

Bless you, It's hard when we lose someone we love, but you will always have the wonderful memories of your great dad, these will help you get through the times when you are finding things a little difficult x x I love the layout you created x x Hugs May x x x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Your dad looked a really lovely bloke - no wonder you still miss him loads....
Your daughter's LO is so pretty, love the little flowers :)
Hugs, LLJ #26 x

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you, it's always hard when someone so special is no longer part of our lives. Love the LO, so girly.

Anonymous said...

so sorry about ur father. these anniversaries don't ever get any easier.

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah bless you, a girl will always miss her Daddy, there's no rules about how long it takes to get easier...i don't think it does, you just learn better to live with the memories.
I love the Princess LO, what a great job!

Neet said...

Oh Sarah, please do not be so sad. You know your dad would not have wanted to see his Princess getting so upset. It does go easier and you have so many lovely memories of him - but whilst I say it goes easier as time passes there are times when it will hit you hard. You just learn to cope.
Focus on your lovely family and let your dad see (yes, he will be watching over you) that you are bringing your children up as well as he brought you up.