Monday 20 August 2012

Holiday Highlights


What a wonderful time we had on our recent holiday with the girls to Sharm El Shiekh, 
My husband ever the romantic treated us to champagne on the plane ,
a really nice touch and we got the chance to sit together and enjoy the trip.

We spent long days in the pool soaking up the rays and enjoying the all inclusive refreshmnets.
The weather was hitting 38/40 degrees every day , totally glorious.

We had fantastic time as a family , the girls were well behaved and it was a nice
rest before going into hospital for my surgery.
On tuesday 14th August I had a hysterectomy and am finding it very hard doing nothing.
I wish I was still lay on that sunbed soaking up the sun whilst recooperating...
Im feeling well and its still early days but Im hoping this will change my life for the best.
Fingers crossed. xx



No comments: