Tuesday 16 October 2012

Lili of the Valley Challenge.


This week I took the opportunity to have a google around and look whats been going on it the world of craft and to share some of my new projects.
I wanted to take part in the Lili of the Valley Challenge for this week which involved making a card using a Christmas image.I hope you like it?
I used the Carol Singing stamp and coloured it using various sepia toned promarkers.The flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts .



 Something else I was working on is this altered frame. It was just a cheap frame from B&MS £2.99 then I just embelished it with Halloween papers from my stash . A simple and quick Halloween decoration.

Well thanks for satopping by, hope to see you all soon. xxx


1 comment:

Sue said...

Fabulous cards Sarah.
Your Lili of the Valley card is gorgeous. I love that delightful image. The soft colours, papers and embellishments work so well together.

Thank you for joining in the fun with the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge this week
Sue