Wednesday 30 December 2009

Merry Christmas one and all......


Merry Christmas
Just a quick note amongst all the festivities to wish everyone a very merry christmas and good luck for 2010.
This year has been full of challenging events, family illness, redundancy to mention a few but I am ever hopefull that 2010 will bring pleasure and good luck.
My beautiful daughter Felicity (posing beautifully above)starts a new school when the holiday season is over and we are hoping for a smooth transition and many new friends.
Well thanks to one and all for the continuing support through my fathers illness and also for the community spirit within the scrapbooking network.
Heres to 2010.

much love
sarah
xx

2 comments:

ForgedinPaper said...

Hi Sarah.
There is an article in this months Craft Stamper that is the start of a set of three that is good. Art Journaling is basically expressing yourself any way you want, on any theme or topic in an art medium. I went to a class by Dyan Reaveley from Art from the Heart to get started but the other good places to look are The Kathryn Wheel, Emily Falconbridge, Teesha Moore, Caspiana (Soul Journaling) and A Year in the Life of an Art Journal blog the links are in my blog sidebar. There are lots of different styles and I tend to sometimes follow prompts and at other times I journal about things that are bothering me. It's good for stress relief.Good books to start are Visual Chronicles and Journal Revolution both by Linda Woods and Karen Dinardo. HTH. Just let me know if you have any more questions.

sarahp said...

I always find journaling a problem as I can never seem to express myself fully, it never reads how I would like it to . Im gonna check those sites thanks. xx