Wednesday 16 November 2011

WOYWW128

Welcome to another week where we can have a snoop,
oops look at what all our
crafty friends have been up to by joining in Julias desk hop., better known as
WOYWW.
As you can see there has been a hive of excitement here at the Perham houshold.

I decided to use my yummy new christmas papers with this rather fun pic of my son
from last year. Post christmas dinner !!

Another very welcomed new addition was my Gorjuss
notebook, oooooo need to stroke it loads.. I just adore Gorjuss
girls and their wonderful images.


I feel the need to explain the christmas decorations.
We had an early christmas dinner this weekend because
Warren, my other lesser half's parents, are going travelling tomorrow
for 3 months so we decided to have an early christmas so they
dont feel left out.
I decorated the tree, Michael Buble Christmas cd playing,
(by the way you all need to buy coz its wonderful,)
and a hearty feast fit for a king..
Great fun was had by all so now I am the first in the avenue
to have their tree up but hey I love the holidays .!!!

Feel free to enjoy the desk snooping just follow Julias link .
Enjoy the ride and thanks for stopping by
xxxxx

15 comments:

Neil said...

Hi there; thank you for sharing your place of creativity with us this week, it was great to pop in and visit. Seeing the decorations got me all festive. Thanks for sharing.
Neil #58

Sunshine Girl said...

Oooh an early Christmas - how lovely. Like the layout - are those nitwit embellishments? Thanks for sharing and have a great week. Sunshine Girl – No 34

Cathy said...

Just doing a quick pass through today ... I am going to get everyone visited!!! Fab hive of activity and a little festive!
Happy WOYWW
Cathy xx #19

Sarah said...

Looking very festive and lovely indeed - fabulous colours and a great Christmas pieces. How do you do it all and still get to sleep!!! Thanks for sharing today, Sarah at 2.

jude said...

Love all your makes .I do love gorjuss girls but find the stationary is sooo way over priced for what it is !
Have fun filled creative week .Happy Woyww
hugs judex 6

Marjo said...

Thanks for the peek and sharing. Hope you are having a great WOYWW,
xoxo Marjo #109

Neet said...

Looking forward to seeing you in (January?) Sarah and I love the idea of the early Christmas party you had. How wonderful to have a family like that. Can see what you mean about the Gorjuss book.
Thanks for sharing with us at WOYWW - Hugs, Neet #9

Anonymous said...

Oh lucky you! Does this mean that you get two Christmasses this year?

Hugs
Brenda 86

JoZart Designs said...

It's better fn having an alternate Christmas! I did it it some years ago in September when DD2 was off to teach in Moscow Uni for 6 months.
Lv JoZarty x

Jennifer Grace said...

Wow, that is early for the christmas decorations, but they are lovely ones so I'm sure you won't mind having them up for a bit longer than usual! x

Julia Dunnit said...

Wow, how kind of you to do all that early, I hope your In Laws really enjoy their travels secure that they're not missing out too much! And I hope that you're still noticing and liking having the tree up by Christmas!!

Bridget Larsen said...

Lots of christmas happening on your desk
Bridget #29

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

For being # 1 this week, I'm awfully late visiting. I'm so sorry but, after a computer crash, I had to stop by and get a bit of inspiration from your Christmas inspired post. Those papers are gorgeous. And a nice photo, too.

Lisa-Jane said...

Hey, I have those papers too! LOVE MME and I love that bauble paper. Your desk looks busy. I hope to get back to WOYWW this week...

jude said...

Hiya hunni.
Your tree and father C looks beautiful.Glad the cd is good as got it for my daughter for crimbo prezzie.Thanks for popping by hope you entered the candy ,and of course please feel free to use my ideas im honoured!
Have fab day!Have fab wednesday pop by as i have candy up for grabs hugs judex 18