Friday 2 September 2011

Learn Something New Everyday

This is a new class from Shimelle entitled Learn Something New Everyday.
The class is designed to encourage us to look at our everyday surroundings and daily lives and learn the lessons life is wanting to teach us.
At the moment I am feeling low due to the fact that my sciatica and leg injury is giving me a lot of pain.Im hoping the class will help me look at my life through new eyes and help me put myself on a new path. Todays page highlights this feeling of being unsettle and indecesive and the termoil I feel right now.
Lets see what todays lesson maybe?

2 comments:

Alison said...

Popped over from LSNED...your book is beautiful..hope you've had a better day!
Alison xx

alexa said...

A heartfelt plea and a very pretty page. Hoping this month and the support of us all :) doing LSNED brings you some more clarity ...